Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the organization's business goals.
- Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Handling all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO / link building strategies and activities.
- Responsible for keyword and link research for targeted industry, competitors and relevant websites.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM trends, methods and best practices with experience in monitoring search engine algorithms as they change.
- Handling SMO/SMM and Responsible for social media conversations and creating campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Should have good knowledge on Google AdWords/PPC ads.
- Should have good English Communication skills, both oral and written. Should be efficient in content writing.
- Proficient user of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz (or equivalent) and other relevant SEO reporting tools.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.