Roles & Responsibilities
- 0-2 plus years of experience as a PHP developer.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Should be able to write clean and maintainable code.
- Ability to work on large pieces of work concurrently.
- Experience of agile development including sprint and task management.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Should have a technical bent of mind.
- Should have problem solving, prioritizing tasks, multitasking abilities.
- Should be able to understand and handle tasks independently.
- Ability to work with a team and meet deadlines.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented PHP Programming & Core PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks Such as Laravel or Codeignetor.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN.
- Hands on experience & Knowledge of best practices in all areas of CRM Development, Payment Gateways Integration.
- Familiarity with MySQL/Maria databases and their declarative query languages
- Solid understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap.